The Tao Of Caring For Your Dying Pet Masterclass
How to recognise the signs & symptoms at the end of life on Earth
Would you like to accompany your pets to their last breath with a very special loving care?
Whilst my other course “Walk Your Pet Home” prepares you mentally, emotionally and spiritually to get ready for your pet’s end-of-life journey, this course will help you more with dealing with the last moments, including the more practical aspects and can be taken when your pet is already on his end-of-life journey.
Dying doesn’t happen all of a sudden. It’s a journey, not an “on-off” switch. Just like it takes time to be born into this life, it takes time to go back “home”. There are physical, emotional and energetic forces that need to prepare and align in order to enable a smooth transition.
Knowing about the process allows us to stay calm, which is what our pets really need at this time.
Recognizing external physical signs and internal experiences will inform us on what actions to take or not to take to best support them.
Many times I have seen pets being rushed to the vet by their loving parents during these final phases dying, whilst really what they needed in these sacred and precious moments, was a peaceful place to be, so they can focus on allowing the soul to leave the body.
In these stages they are preparing to cross the veil and remaining with our animal companion in peaceful presence, in a state of love is the most precious gift we can offer them.
” What strikes the oyster shell, does not damage the pearl”.
- Would you like to accompany your pet until his or her last breath?
- Do you have a vision of your last moments together being profoundly bonding and loving, but you don’t quite know how to get there?
- Are you afraid of making hasty decisions for fear of causing unnecessary pain?
- Would you like to know more about what is truly happening so you can best support your pet?
- Do you feel helpless during this time?
- Do fear and anxiety stop you from enjoying your last precious moments together?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this course is for you!
By the end of this masterclass you will:
- Be able to recognise the signs and symptoms of each phase of the dying process
- Be able to focus more on the love you have for your pet rather than be taken on a roller-coaster by your worrying thoughts
- Know what to do to support your pet and most importantly, what not to do
- Be able to support your pet in having a more peaceful death
- See the possibilities you have after death
- Be able to create the best physical, emotional and energetic environment to support the best possible transition to the afterlife
Who is this masterclass for?
- This program is for conscious pet parents who are ready to embrace a new way of staying with their pets until the end
- It’s for compassionate pet parents who want to learn how to hold the vibrations of love throughout the end-of-life journey
- It’s for those who find it hard to set a time and a date for their pets passing, but they also do not want their pets to be in pain
- It’s for those who are curious about allowing the intelligence that created us, to continue guiding us until the end of this life on Earth
- It’s for loving pet parents that want to know better how to understand when the time is coming
- It’s for those beautiful souls that want to do everything possible to keep the connection open to the other side
- It’s also for all pet professionals that are ready to truly see what happens on all levels at the end-of-life and want to support their clients
- What can you do to help your dying pet
- Presence & becoming the observer
- Loving yourself
- How to move through this journey
- Stages of dying
- A dog that knows how to die
- Phase 1 – The beginning
- Spending time together
- How to care
- Creating a sacred space
- Help from hospice care & friends & family
- Phase 2
- Permission to go
- Crazy & agitated
- Burn out
- Extra tools for supporting your pet
- Phase 3 – Transition
- Swan song
- Active dying
- Last cycle of dissolution
- Glimpses of the sacred
- The last breath: transforming into boundless love
- What now?
- Undertaken with love
- After care
- Ritual & Ceremony
- Burial or Cremation