Walk Your Pet Home
Change the way you live your pet’s end-of-life journey
The end-of-life of our beloved pets is probably one of the most challenging moments in our lives. Although we love our pets to the end of the world and back, our shared moments of joy and love get exchanged immediately with anguish, pain, sadness, and a sense of helplessness. And after our pet transitions, we feel alone and filled with grief.
But let me tell you, there is a way to transform these challenging times into love-filled moments where both our pets and ourselves can feel peace. If we live this moment well, we can deepen our connection and hold it alive even after our pets transition.
This is a sacred moment and this course helps us to prepare on all levels. Death is not just a physical event and when we consider all aspects, mental, emotional, and spiritual, we are able to see a bigger picture of what is truly happening and even know what our pets truly want.
In this course, we will see how to journey in a more conscious way, which will allow for a very special last phase together. One to remember with love in our hearts.
” Be still prepared for death – and death or life shall therefore be sweeter”.
Special discount if you book now
When to take this masterclass
If you are hoping to find some peace at the end of life of your pet, for both yourself and your pet, don’t wait until death comes knocking at your door: there is no better time to prepare than now. This is the only way to make sure you can be at peace when your pet needs you the most and that you don’t live an end-of-life that will leave you with never-ending grief after your pet’s transition.
You can take this course at any stage of your pet’s life. Even if your pet is young. Or even if you have just gone through a difficult end-of-life and you want to heal. In this course, we will learn how to heal emotions that keep us stuck in the loop of our stories of what we could have done better or what we did or didn’t do.
Why take this masterclass
- Are you second guessing what your pet really wants?
- Was your last goodbye so hard that you still feel stuck in constant grief?
- Are you afraid of making hasty decisions through fear of causing unnecessary pain?
- Do you feel helpless during this time?
- Do fear and anxiety stop you from enjoying your last precious moments together?
Walk Your Pet Home is a revolutionary masterclass that will change how you approach life & death
- It will give you the tools you need to be a fully conscious and compassionate guardian during the final stages of their life.
- It will show you how to know with certainty what your pet wants and empower you to make decisions that are right for you and your pet, even if you feel pushed in all directions.
- It will create the space and energy with which you can live your furry companion’s last moments with love and even happiness, deepening your bond as they transition from this life to the next.
- It will help you to heal past grief and be prepared for any end-of-life you will encounter in life (animal or human)
By the end of this masterclass you will
- Learn to accompany your pet on their end of life journey and why it matters for both you and your pet.
- Gain a newfound understanding for the mystery of death not as an ending but as a transition to a new beginning.
- Be able to return the sacredness to your pet’s crossing, knowing you have done everything possible, with love and devotion.
- Know the value of fully supporting your pet until the end and how this can gift you with a deeper connection that continues to the beyond.
- Understand that each end-of-life is as unique as our pets and ourselves and that there is no one-size-fits-all method.
- Practice activities to better align your consciousness with the energies of transition.
Who is this masterclass for?
- This program is for conscious pet parents who know something is missing in how the end-of-life is lived today and are ready to embrace a new way.
- It’s for compassionate pet parents who are interested in their pet’s perspective and want to learn how to hold the vibrations of love throughout the end-of-life journey.
- It’s for those who are open to the idea that inner transformation has an effect on our pet’s wellbeing.
- And it’s for vets, energy healers and all pet professionals that want to learn more on how to support their clients.
Special discount if you book now
- How this journey began
- Expanding our awareness
- How we approach the end-of-life today
- Good Death
- The power of a diagnosis
- Change begins with us
- Transforming fear into a guide
- Tuning into love
- Layers of life
- Quality of life
- Do animals know they are dying?
- What pets really want
- Time to go?
- Animal communication
- The right action
- Can I help?
- How animals cope with fear
- How energy affects our pets
- Physical pain
- Pain as a messenger
- The alchemy of pain
- How pet’s cope with pain
- Pain versus suffering
- Stepping up to an even higher level of consciousness
- The power of a crisis
- The gifts of this journey
- Releasing guilt
- Our fear of death
- The unseen good side of death
- Death denial
- What to do when euthanasia is necessary
- Lessons from Tao
- The middle way
- Preparation for death
- The dance
- A word on healing
- Becoming alchemists
- How to deal with others that are not on the same wavelength
- Children witnessing death
- Joy and laugher as healers
- The end until the next beginning
- The awakened pet parent
Special discount if you book now
Book your online masterclass now
You get full access to the online course that is currently in production. Foreseen release by the end of May 2023.
- More than 15 hours of videos to watch at your own pace
- Practices to increase awareness
- Bonus video “What Our Pets Teach Us About Life & Death”
- 1 x month FREE Conscious Pet Parent Membership
- Access to our Private Community on our PetWise App, to get support from our PetWise family, during and after the course
Discounted price until launch date
$ 398 instead of $ 498
More payment options
What people say
To go deeper join the Conscious Pet Parent membership
This membership is open to all participants of either Walk Your Pet Home and The Tao of Caring for Your Dying Pet masterclasses. This is where we get personal and get serious about our personal transformation. This doesn’t have to be a lonely and sad journey. Joining the Conscious Pet Parent membership will give you a safe and uplifting place to get support, and be guided in your next steps. It’s a place where everyone else will understand you and together we will continue our journey in befriending death and discovering all the hidden sacred treasures it can bring. This membership is tailored to your needs at the moment.
Here are some of the things we will do together:
- HOT SEAT: this is where you will get personal support on a particular issue that you feel you need support with. Your unique case will also be invaluable for all other members.
- Q&A: this is where you will get answers to your personal questions
- COACHING: this is where, as a group, we will go deeper into matters that support you in finding your pet’s mission, in finding your pet’s special gifts to you, in healing the wounds that are keeping you stuck in grief and so much more.
- PRACTICE: this is where we will do exercises and meditations to better your abilities to hold the high frequencies of love, no matter what is happening around you.
- NEW SKILLS: I will support you with new tools that allow new skills to unfurl.
Although you already have what it takes to help you make enormous changes within the masterclass, you might want to benefit from working with me personally and with a group of like-minded people.
Practice is the golden key to make real changes and transformations into new ways of being and will help you develop the new peace muscle, until the new way of being, becomes part of your subconscious programming. Imagine if you would automatically go into a state of “calm and joy” instead of “stressed and sad” when faced with a challenge? Your pet would be very very impressed with that! And as my nana would always tell me: practice makes perfect! So let’s do it together, it’s so much better!
I created this membership because I realized how precious it is to have live support when faced with such a challenging situation like the end-of-life of your beloved animal companion. Feeling alone and losing the motivation to make those changes is very easy. This is the reason I am offering my personal support throughout the year, instead of only for the duration of the masterclass. You can stay in the membership for as little or as long as you feel the need.
By signing up for either masterclasses Walk Your Pet Home or The Tao Of Caring For Your Dying Pet you will receive access to the membership for one month for free and then decide whether to continue with us or not.
By joining the membership you get
- 1 x Live Monthly gathering on Zoom Q&A
- Community & Support from the Conscious Pet Parent tribe
Our gatherings will be on the first Monday of each month at 18.00 CET/CEST – 9.00 AM PST/PT – 10.00 AM MST/MT – 12 noon EST/ET – 9.00 PM UAE
Starting on June 5th, 2023
Are you living in other timezones? Reach out and we can organize other times
Don’t miss out! The Conscious Pet Parent Tribe is here to help!
We are here to support you, to cheer you and dry your tears when you feel you don’t have the strength to continue. We are also here to make you accountable. To remind you why you started this journey. We are here to train together. We are here to be your pillar of light, until you can be a pillar of light for others. We are here to laugh and cry together. We are here to share stories of our beloved animal companions that have changed our lives. We are here to grow together. We are family.
Join me at the Founding Members’ discounted rate of
Join me at the Founding Members' discounted rate of
$ 58 x month
- Regular monthly subscription $58 each month
- or annual payment in full (11 months + 1 FREE month) US$ 638
The price will increase in the future as I will add more to this awesome membership, BUT NOT FOR YOU, as long as you remain a member.
I’m honored and delighted to have you with me on this sacred journey of becoming each day a bit more conscious and a bit more loving to our adorable animal companions.