Walk Your Pet Home
Change the way you live your pet’s end-of-life journey
Walk Your Pet Home - Live Online Course
An end-of-life journey starts long before our pet’s transition. It may start when we notice their first white hairs appearing on their beautiful faces, or after a diagnosis, but what changes everything is how you live it. If you are hoping for a peaceful end-of-life for both yourself and your pet, don’t wait until death comes knocking at your door: there is no better time to prepare than now. This is a sacred moment and one that if lived well, can change the way you both feel during this time and even after.
This course helps you to prepare emotionally and spiritually for the end-of-life journey of your pet and is the first step into supporting your pet in a more conscious way.
” Be still prepared for death – and death or life shall therefore be sweeter”.
- Are you second guessing what your pet really wants?
- Was your last goodbye so hard that you still feel stuck in constant grief?
- Are you afraid of making hasty decisions through fear of causing unnecessary pain?
- Do you feel helpless during this time?
- Do fear and anxiety stop you from enjoying your last precious moments together?
- It will give you the tools you need to be a fully conscious and compassionate guardian during the final stages of their life.
- It will show you how to know with certainty what your pet wants and empower you to make decisions that are right for you and your pet, even if you feel pushed in all directions.
- It will create the space and energy with which you can live your furry companion’s last moments with love and even happiness, deepening your bond as they transition from this life to the next.
By the end of this program you will:
- Learn to accompany your pet on their end of life journey and why it matters for both you and your pet.
- Gain a newfound understanding for the mystery of death not as an ending but as a transition to a new beginning.
- Be able to return the sacredness to your pet’s crossing, knowing you have done everything possible, with love and devotion.
- Know the value of fully supporting your pet until the end and how this can gift you with a deeper connection that continues to the beyond.
- Understand that each end-of-life is as unique as our pets and ourselves and that there is no one-size-fits-all method.
- Practice activities to better align your consciousness with the energies of transition.
Who is this program for?
- This program is for conscious pet parents who know something is missing in how the end-of-life is lived today and are ready to embrace a new way.
- It’s for compassionate pet parents who are interested in their pet’s perspective and want to learn how to hold the vibrations of love throughout the end-of-life journey.
- It’s for those who are open to the idea that inner transformation has an effect on our pet’s wellbeing.
- And it’s for vets, energy healers and all pet professionals that want to learn more on how to support their clients.
The most precious smiles are those seen in the most difficult times.
They come from those beings that are able to transform pain into love.
In this program you will get:
- More than 14 hours in videos to watch at your own pace
- 6 Live 90 minute online group Zoom sessions
- Live Q&A’s during each session
- Access to recordings of all live sessions through a web platform or mobile App – anytime and anywhere
- Inspiring publications
- Access to our Community on our PetWise Academy App, to get continued support from our PetWise family, even after the course
Learn how to find peace during the end of life journey now
“True love stories never have endings”. Richard Bach
Topics covered in recorded videos
- How this journey began
- Expanding our awareness
- How we approach the end-of-life today
- Good Death – considerations on euthanasia & natural death
- The power of a diagnosis
- Change begins with us
- Transforming fear into a guide
- Tuning into love
- Layers of life
- Quality of life
- Do animals know they are dying?
- What pets really want
- Time to go?
- Animal communication
- Can I help?
- How animals cope with fear
- How energy affects our pets
- Physical pain
- Our pain versus our pet’s pain
- Pain as a messenger
- The alchemy of pain
- How pet’s cope with pain
- Pain versus suffering
- What I learned from the Buddhists
- The power of a crisis
- Life lessons as gifts
- Releasing guilt
- Our fear of death
- The unseen good side of death
- Death denial
- Lessons from Tao
- The middle way
- Going quantum
- The dance
- A word on healing
- Becoming alchemists
- How to deal with others that are not on the same wavelength
- Children witnessing death
- On the road to change
- Nobody can do it better than you
What people say
Live sessions coming soon!
Dates will be announced in October 2022. In the meantime, don’t miss out on the Early Bird discount!
If you want to be notified once the course is ready, sign up here!
- Full price: US$ 698.00
- 6 payments: US$ 118.00
- Full price: US$ 498.00
- 6 payments: US$ 88.00